# I Give My First Love to You

Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu




Watching this movie though me about the value of life, love, friend and hope.



“My love life has a time limit. … Let me rephrase that. Our love life has a time limit.”



"At that time, I was to young to know what death really is. I made a promise I couldn't keep. Lets get married when we grow up."


I actually cry when Mayu beg to God of four leave to let Takuma live, to let them be together. 




"What does it mean to live? Does I have to take a friend's heart to live longer?"
 What is it to be death if can't grab the happiness.





And if God give him time, he would do things that he always wanted so that he could leave this world without regret?





And it kind of heart broken when Mayu beg for Kou heart for Takuma. Where we all know it's not going to happen. And all they can do it saying sorry instead of giving them a chance to be together. And also to not let Kou to have a chance of waking up again. Both side are siding on one hope.







Takuma: Doctor, I have a question. How much exercise am I allowed? What do you mean?
Dr. Takahito: What do you mean?
Takuma: Can I do sports that don't require running? For example… Japanese archery.
Dr. Takahito: Archery?
Takuma: Or sex.
Dr. Takahito: Who do you plan to do that with?
Takuma: Oh, I didn't mean with Mayu. I wouldn't do it with your daughter. I just wondered because I lack experience.
Dr. Takahito: It depends, but it can be pretty strenuous.
Takuma: I see.
Dr. Takahito: Not as a father, but as a doctor, I wouldn't recommend it.
Takuma: I guess so. A guy who can't have sex couldn't marry anyone. She just doesn't get these things.

Well, I laugh when the pencil snap into two piece. 



“You and your dad don’t understand. What it means to die. How frightening it is… Mayu. What does it mean to live?”
-Takuma to Mayu

“Takuma. Living is just so sad. It’s filled with such heartbreaks like this. But, Takuma. I don’t regret a thing. That I met you. That I fell in love with you. If I were to meet you again, even knowing such sadness awaits me, I’d definitely fall in love with you again.”
-Mayu to Takuma




“You’re still with Mayu. The nurses and I used to laugh and call you a miniature married couple.”
                                                      - 
Teru, I Give My First Love To You


"My love had a time limit. But it lasted a lifetime."






Review ;



Story : Instead of making this movie flooding with tears, it actually give a warm feeling of how happiness would be. Even though for just a little time. Its lack of drama but still able to make a great  movie was actually great. And many scene seem to be cut or should I say skipped was actually good. It just straight to the actual story rather than moshy moshy feeling.

This story teach us what it feel to fight back. To believe that happiness is there if we really wanted it. To know what it feels to have friend even if it was just for a moment and to be yourself. Because it is what you are and the right people will love you.

Fight for what you believe for and what it feel lo leave someone else behind. Also to be strong to face the life when someone dear to you leave this world.

Instead of just a loving between two people it also show a supporting family, a friends and a new friend can be fits into such a short life.
It was a live action from a manga that sold over 6 millions copies. I’m glad I didn't read the manga because I saw some and it have such a heavy feeling.

It one of the awesome moment when they show the scar on their chest. It so real and heart catching.

And that time when Takuma race with Kou, he even beat Kou that was the runner in the school. Reveal the feeling of how Takuma himself wanted to leave, to grab Mayu to be by his side and be only for him. To give themselves a chance to feel the happiness. And to promise himself to keep fighting for life. To give it all and just let it all out. To run as fast as you can is just one of the greatest feeling in the world.


Music : The music is actually not catching since I have no song that I fell like to download. Or maybe I just to focus on everything else instead of the background song. In other word, the music have no impact on the watcher.


Cast/Acting : Takuma is kind of skinny for an artist. But maybe, just maybe there is a reason why they take Takuma because he’s sick and have diet to follow and so on. And the rest are just perfectly fits in. They have done their best.


Conclusion :

Let me just rephrased this :


“Life is so sad. It’s full of heartbreaks like this. But, I don’t regret a thing; that I met you, that I fell in love with you. If I were to meet you again, even knowing such sadness awaits me, I’d definitely fall in love with you again.”






.

No comments:

Post a Comment