slamat hari ibu


^-^

How much I love you I can't say:
It's more than words can hold.
You're all at once my rich, red clay,
My potter and my mold.
Yours the words that shaped my voice,
The spirit within mine.
Yours the will that shaped my choice,
My fortune, and my sign.
How lucky I was to have had you
At the core of me!
Wise and good, you always knew
Just what I could be.
And so I came to be someone
Whom I could be proud of.
For this I give my swollen sum
Of gratitude and love.




setelah penat berpindah randah, kali ini ia di beri tempat yg kekal. iaitu di hati bonda tercinta. hanya ini yg mampu aku beri sebagai sedikit balasan dari limpahan kasih dan cinta mu. walau apa apa ibu harus di utama kan rite.? kelam kabut menyiap kan kad di saat saat terakhir. itu lah sebb nyer ia kelihatan dumb skit. huhu

tapi semua nya turk berakhir di sini. jam 2.35 ayah sampai. kepulangan nya disambut senyuman lebar ibu. itu lah pasangan kekasih yg menjauh. banyak betul dugaan yg terpaksa ibu tanggung. yg terpaksa kami sekeluarga pikul. hanya gara gara manusia manusia yg berhati kan taik anjing. berambus lah kalian.!

Ibu . . . 
Ibu You filled my days with rainbow lights,
fairytales and sweet dream nights,
A kiss to wipe away my tears,
Gingerbread to ease my fears.
You gave the gift of life to me,
And then in love, you set me free.
I thank you for your tender care,
for deep warm hugs and being there.
I hope that when you think of me,
A part of you, you'll always see.



terima kasih ibu untuk segala nya.  turk banyak untuk diperkatakan. yg pasti ibu adalah da best. semua ibu, mama, mammy, umi at dunia ini pun pasti begitu. hargai lah mereka sementara mereka masih ada.

ps : lambat turk bermakna lupa  =)


No comments:

Post a Comment