Sorry ...









Those we Love, Never go away, They walk besides us everyday Unseen, Unheard, Still Near, Still Loved, Still Missed, & Still Very Dear Just like you..

I was never tired of this life and its not gonna matter if I fall down twice because I know each time I fall, you won't let me hit the ground..

You are my heart, my soul, my treasure, my today, my tomorrow, my forever, my everything! You're the air that I breath, You're the words that I read, You're the light that I see and, Your love is what I need.


You must be a good runner because you are always running in my mind, you must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart, and i am always a bad shooter because I Miss You Always..










I just want you to be happy, even if I'm not the reason behind that happiness. :)






...

















No comments:

Post a Comment