#BLACK DAHLIA


I LOVE YOU, YOU MADE ME, HATE ME.
YOU GAVE ME HATE SEE? 
IT SAVED ME AND THESE TEARS ARE DEADLY.
YOU FEEL THAT? I RIP BACK, EVERY TIME YOU TRIED TO STEAL THAT.
YOU FEEL BAD? YOU FEEL SAD?
I' M SORRY HELL NO F**K THAT! 
IT WAS MY HEART, IT WAS MY LIFE, IT WAS MY START, IT WAS YOUR KNIFE.
THIS STRIFE IT DIES, THIS LIFE AND THESE LIES.
THESE LUNGS HAVE SUNG THIS SONG FOR TOO LONG AND ITS TRUE I HURT TO REMEMBER I LOVED YOU.

Let be honest. I am tired. I m tired of having this relationship. I know you are as well. I am tired of making out thinking about things that you not even think about. Never ask about how my life is. Expecting me to start a conversation. To start texting. We cant even make an conversation. What if I m just disappearing. Would you bother to search for me, or just take it as 'tiada jodoh'. I don't know how or what were you feeling. Your action does't match with what you're doing. It depressing. 
I becoming much lonely than I ever should. Is this how you feel this whole time? How it should be? What did you expected? I don't want to read you mind. You either not a mind reader. It impossible. I know that I m not good enough for someone like you. But every minute, every second, I try to be better than I ever once. Accepting all sided of you. But if I can't take it, is it my fault? Trying to recover every shortage in this relationship.Trying to give all I have to you. Even if I am a bit cold to you, it just me. To every person I loved. I don't have such warm sided like other. That my lack. But I try to let you know, that no matter what, I be always with you. For you and for this relationship. Always. Distance should never matter right? But it will once come a time when we'll be tired. That time, either stop or step forward. Which courage will we take? Which one? You been talking about marriage. How is it possible if the future we are going to walk together is not even clear. You know the reason why I can't. (not because I don't want to.) Yet, the blame is on me. THANK YOU.
If only you are in my shoes then you'll know. About everything. About my family, my life, my future. You will be generously be asking. We are not in a condition as we been seen. Rather than anyone out there, you should be the one who closed to me. Yet you don't know anything. And I don't know about yours. What kind  of couple are we? My tongue tied to speak when someone asks me something about you. Speechless. I am ashamed. Is this how we be building our relation this whole years? What just happen. DX I just want to say this once again and clear. Choose the right person to consult about me. And I have already give you the list. But once again, you go to the wrong person. And thing get worse than it already is. *claps.


THE FUTHER THAT WE BOTH DREWAND ALL THE SHIT WE'VE BEEN THROUGH. OBSESSED WITH THE THOUGHT OF YOU THE PAIN JUST GREW AND GREW! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME. LOOK WHAT I HAVE MADE FOR YOU AND IT NEVER WAS ENOUGH AND THE WORLD IS WHAT I GAVE YOU. I USED TO BE LOVE STRUCK AND NOW I' M JUST FUCKED UP. PULL UP MY SLEEVES AND SEE THE PATTERN OF MY CUTS!



No comments:

Post a Comment