My heart shattered a thousand piece. How could you Q______________Q


The only reason I been expecting this birthday is partly because I m hoping to celebrate it with someone. Although it is impossible, but it's my only wish. Just scared that I will not have the upcoming years to celebrate. Though friends is all be there, that sorrowful feeling quietly come. Since that day I just don't even care. And today, my heart shattered a thousand piece, and probably will take time to recovery. If it is okay with you of this unclear thing, then it done. Thank you for everything. I do not care if I'm not that important as before. Perhaps one of my all happen. Object to all expectations. Or just want to stand clear of reality. Is it wrong? It me to be blame.
Sad, but that it DX

Oh well, Happy Sweet Nineteen Birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment