# Incapable

At the bazaar this evening. I saw a little boy holding her sister hand. He was so small and cute. That remind me of Danish.. and Khairah. That two little sister and brother. Next year they both will start their school.

How are they?

What did they do?

What did they eat today?

Did they miss their father?

Then it remind me of her. How is she holding this all up. Keep strong. Be strong. No matter what or why the other people trying to bring you down, just stand upon them They are just idiot like any other day. They are not worth your attention. You still have me, still have us. Don't be afraid. Don't worry. We'll overcome this together. This is just a bad time.

In this kind of situation, if only I can be by her side. Support her all I can. I m not the person that can do this long distant especially if it was family stuff. Not in this kind of situation.
Arrggggg when was it be the time for me to act rather than sit and watch my whole family be like this.

Please.. please.. please.. please.. please.. please.. please.. please.. please.. please.. please.. please.. please.. please.. please.. please.. please.. please.. please.. please.. please.. please.. please.. please.. please.. please.. please.. please.. please.. please.. please.. please.. please.. please.. please.. please.. please.. please.. please.. please.. please..

Stay strong my precious one.

And thinking this all......

It just one more week before Raya. Are you an idiot or something? Grown up should act up like one. Especially when you have family to care of. Think of your child. Think of your wife. Instead of your own self and wealth. That what help you now? That what brought you to this level now?! That is your family! Your family! Why don't you appreciate them a little? Why don't you care for them?!

Your wife is pretty, nice and humorous, what else do you want? What else did you expect in your life?! Your child was cute and brilliant. What else do you hope for? Bullshit with your friend. You're old enough to chose what friend to be friend with. Yet you choose friend that was bringing you down? That is not friend, the one that you been barging about, that is your truly awful enemy that always right in front you!

I m tired of saying thing that you should know yourself. My father have enough advising you yet you never realize it. How else we're about to help you? Now think of it yourself. Have your own ways. We're here not for you anymore. I had enough, to respect the one that didn't deserve to be. I am here for my family. If you want to be apart of it, find your own way.



Note: Why did thing get worst this semester? One after another. And here I m, unable to do anything neither to help.








.

No comments:

Post a Comment