# Wounded animal

"If you could stop looking at me like a wounded animal, that would be great."

Yes, that was a quote from Twilight. (shut up please)

So, the look on someone more like you're pity them. You know the moment when you're rejecting someone but you can't let them go or when someone seems to be asking for your help and you're still deciding to help because you hate them or because you're just not sure that they need one. Yes, that was the look.


I can't abandon you. Cause if I do, will you survived?

With saying that, I might be looked down upon you, but I was just worried. That you're as I think of. That would be a trouble and everything will messed up. This kind of risk, not even myself can carry it for the rest of my life.











Maybe I was just scared.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment