# Rage time

In any moment I guess I m going to explode.

Not sure if it because of my family didn't tell me anything about what happening. or because I can't even help the one that needed me while I can't be there. good thing is both atuk and nenek has someone to take of them in Klang. So yeah, I don't need to worry about them alone at home.

Or is it because of money? Since I m already this bankrupt until the end of August that is one month and 2 week more. Which how did I am gonna to survive with 50 until then?! And yeah, I can't get it out since there only 50. Genius.

Maybe it because the two choice I have to make? Wait, I have made one. Whatever. Fuck this.

Then maybe it because of my assignment? 7 more, wait, make it 6 day to finish all this?! I can do it. I can do it. I can do it. I can do it. I can do it. I can do it. I can do it. I can do it. I can do it. I can do it. I can do it. I can do it. I can do it. I can do it. I can do it. I can do it. I can't. //flips everything

Or maybe because people said that I am angry this and that. Oh please, If I do, I would said it to your face. And all that trying to keep a secret from me. Congratulation. My depression level raise about 70%? Huh. And yeah I still mad at something that you would never know. So stop the drama.

Or maybe I just don't know where to go. Going home, no one home and I have to cook after all. Rather than the good thing is can accompany ibu. I don't have anything else to do. and my assignment is freaking damn many. Can't go back to village since no one there. And can't go to Klang since I will just be a burden to other. Staying home at Malacca and yeah, doing the unfinished assignment. Grr!

Or maybe I just tired. Not enough sleep last night. Dream of weird thing and too much food? not that maybe.

Well, whatever is whatever. Leave me alone. Need to calm down first.








.

No comments:

Post a Comment